Mobot® Explorer-A1 mobile robot. The mobile platform for further development is based on a solid structure made of steel sheet and equipped with four DC motors with a planetary gear from a reputable manufacturer and tires adapted to move in difficult terrain. Four DC motors have high torque, which is transmitted by means of wheels with a diameter of 120 [mm]. Thanks to this, the robot is able to cope with rough or stone ground.
A large reserve of torque and a solid structure also allow the robot to be loaded with loads of up to several kilograms.
Mobot® Explorer-A1 is equipped with a control system based on the ATmega128 microcontroller and an integrated gel battery charger (included). The system used allows the robot to work autonomously after retrofitting with appropriate sensors.
Basic technical data:
- steel structure with rubber wheels, dimensions 115 x 361 x 350 mm (height x width x length)
- four DC motors 1.61.077.714 by Buehler Motor
- MB120 / 55/4 off-road wheels, ground clearance of the robot 30mm from the top and bottom
- maximum speed: 0.38 [m / s]
- control system with ATmega128 microcontroller
- gel batteries with an internal charger system
- wireless communication (accessory)
- possibility of extension with additional modules, sensors