Mobot-Explorer-A0 mobile robot - a mobile platform for further development, based on a solid structure made of steel sheet and equipped with four DC motors with a planetary gear from a reputable manufacturer and tires adapted to move in difficult terrain.
Four DC motors have high torque, which is transmitted by means of wheels with a diameter of 120 [mm]. Thanks to this, the robot is able to cope with bumpy or stony ground. A large reserve of torque and a solid structure also allow the robot to be loaded with loads of up to several kilograms. Mobot-Explorer version A0 does not have built-in control electronics, on-board charger and batteries.
Basic technical data:
- steel structure with dimensions of 115 x 361 x 350 mm (height x width x length)
- four DC motors 1.61.077.714 by Buehler Motor
- MB120 / 55/4 off-road wheels
- 30mm ground clearance of the robot from the top and bottom
- maximum speed: 0.38 [m / s]